As I pushed my cart through our local grocery store I realized that this was my last entirely Whole30 grocery trip. And while my wallet will be happy to add some legumes and grains back into the mix I was a little sad. I’ve gotten use to the rules and while I could DESTROY a box of Girl Scout cookies right now I find the rules comforting. Like a blanket. A blanket that keeps me from feeling bloated. And even though there isn’t Girl Scout cookies there is coconut butter in life with Whole30 and that, my friends, is pretty good.
So here’s what’s on the menu this week.
- Breakfast-Leftover breakfast sausage and a banana
- Lunch-Clean-out-the-fridge Salad
- Dinner- Mocha Rubbed Pot Roast with mashed sweet potatoes and wilted greens
- Breakfast- Apple and Squash Hash with Aidell’s apple chicken sausage
- Lunch- Leftover pot roast salad
- Dinner- Eating out!
- Breakfast- Leftover hash
- Lunch- Chicken Salad with Avocado Dressing and cuties
- Dinner- Green Chicken and Sweet Potato Fries
- Breakfast-Banana, coconut and almond butter
- Lunch- Leftover green chicken and smashed sweet potatoes (because we all know next day fries are gross)
- Dinner: Mango Jalapeño Chicken Meatballs and “fried rice“
- Breakfast- Banana, coconut and almond butter
- Lunch- Leftover chicken meatballs and “rice”
- Dinner- More leftovers!
- Breakfast- Leftover faux-tmeal
- Lunch- Roasted turkey breast salad
- Dinner-Roasted turkey breast with mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce